You may want to show the visitors a custom page, while setting up your website. JamSession theme helps you do that, by creating a maintenance page. Please follow this steps:
1. Go to Pages -> Add New
2. Select a title for your page (like “Comming Back Soon” or “Comming Soon”). This name will be visible on the maintenance page.
3. Insert the text content that you want your visitors to see.
4. Add a featured image for this page – the featured image will be the background for the new maintenance page, so please use a good resolution.
5. Set the page template for this page to Maintenance Page from the bottom right part of the page.
6. Save the page.
1. Go to Appearance-> JamSession Settings
2. On General Options you must set Maintenance Mode to Maintenance Mode Enabled and on Maintenance Page select the page you’ve just created, based on the Maintenance Page template.
3. Press on Save Changes and this should be all. Admin and logged in users should be able to see the real version of the website, while the rest of the visitors will see the maintenance page.